Don’t be afraid to try adding cables to your knitting. It’s easy; let Sharon show you how. You’ll learn two different cables and combine them in a lovely cable hat suitable for women or men.
Mandatory Homework to be Completed Prior to Class:
Circular gauge swatch to determine needle size. Ask for help if you don’t know how to do this. (Plan to come by a few days before the class) Must be completed before class! You won’t be admitted if your homework is not done!
Work Rnds 1 -7. Bring this and all materials to class with you.
Materials To Be Brought to Class by Student:
1. “Twist and Shout” hat pattern by Sharon Mooney (available at ravelry.com)
4. Set of four size US 9/5.5mm double pointed knitting needles
5. 12 Ring stitch markers (one must be contrasting to mark beginning of rounds)
6. Yarn needle or large embroidery needle
7. Cable needle
8. Pompom (optional)
9. Yarn needle or large embroidery needle
10. Gauge tool or tape measure
11. Small sharp scissors
12. Pen or pencil for notes
13. Reading glasses, if you need them
14. Drink and snack or lunch
|Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|